See below for our latest information
Telehealth benefits now included on your extras cover!
Telehealth benefits are now included on your extras cover. We know you love using extras and we want to help you use them safely. Telehealth consultations are a way to claim one-to-one video and phone consults, based on your existing extras cover benefits.
Claimable telehealth services include:
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy
Learn more about how to use telehealth benefits here.
COVID-19 & Financial Relief Information
- Hospital treatment for COVID-19 is included on your hospital cover. COVID-19 treatment is covered on your Gold Hospital cover, as long as you joined before 31 March 2020. Waiting periods apply to those who join after the 31st of March.
- RBHS members in financial hardship can call us on 1800 027 299 to discuss financial support options.
- RBHS is taking precautions and following ‘social distancing’ guidelines in response to COVID-19 and is operating at reduced service levels during this period.
- We encourage members to use our digital services like our app and Online Member Services.
- You can contact us on 1800 027 299 or send us an email at email@example.com
RBHS has arranged additional support measures for our members during COVID-19. Our support measures are:
- Hospital treatment for COVID-19 included for our hospital cover. There will be no waiting periods for any COVID-19 hospital admission for members who had our hospital cover as at 31st March 2020.
- Easier access to financial support. RBHS members in financial hardship can call us on 1800 027 299 to discuss financial support options.
- Telehealth and video consultations for members with extras cover: If you have extras cover, you will be able to claim the usual face-to-face consultation benefits for telehealth/video consultations during this time for;
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Telephone-based health programs: If you have a health condition you’re managing, we have a range of free health programs available on our hospital cover.
- Hospital at Home: We continue to offer Hospital at Home services and Rehab at Home, where it’s safe to do so and your specialist agrees.