Medicare Benefits Schedule

The Medicare Benefit Schedule (MBS) is a list of fees for medical services issued by the Australian Government. If you have private health cover and are admitted to  hospital as a private patient, Medicare pays a benefit of 75% of the MBS and the remaining 25% is paid by the RBHS.