We welcome you to join the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Reserve Bank Health Society Ltd (ABN 91 087 648 735).
Unlike previous years, this year’s AGM will be held virtually using an online portal.
Due to the extraordinary circumstances presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the continued safety of everyone in our community.
The AGM commences at 11:30am on Friday, 20 November 2020. We encourage members to sign into the online portal from 11:00am (Sydney time) on Friday, 20 November 2020 (the day of the AGM) to test the web browser to ensure that you can see and hear the proceedings.
To join the 2020 RBHS AGM, members must register via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Registration opens at 9.00am (Sydney time) on Friday, 23 October 2020 and closes at 11.30am (Sydney time) Wednesday, 18 November 2020.
To vote in the 2020 RBHS AGM, members can either join the AGM or appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf. Members can appoint a proxy via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. The appointment of a proxy must be received no later than 11.30am (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 18 November 2020.
To ask a question in advance of the RBHS AGM, please submit your question via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Questions in advance must be received by 5.00pm (Sydney time) Friday, 13 November 2020.
Members will also be able to ask questions during the meeting through the Q&A tab via the online portal.
The agenda for the meeting can be accessed at the 2020 Notice of Meeting.
Our 2020 Annual Report can be accessed here.
- Register for the event via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials.
- On the day of the AGM, open the online portal to stream the meeting. Vero Voting will also email you a link 1 hour prior to the AGM. Members are encouraged to test their web browser from 11.00am to ensure that you can see and hear the proceedings.
- You will need to press unmute and play to test the web browser and to start watching the AGM.
- If you are joining the meeting using a mobile device, select the video icon on the right side of the screen.
- You have the option to view full screen and adjust volume.
For members using their RBA email addresses, your emails from Vero may be quarantined. To solve this, release emails.
If you have any questions, or need assistance with the online process, please contact Vero Voting on 1300 702 898 between 8.30am–5.00pm Monday to Friday (Australian Western State Time) or email email@example.com.